Thursday, November 16, 2006

A new blog

So, a new blog. Well I got tired of running my own wordpress. After the fatal harddrive error on my precious "sunkburk" (somewhat slang in swedish for crappy computer) I bought a new 250GB harddrive for it, just for keeping backups from my powerbook.
Since i dont want it running 24/7 in my apartment and wasting harddrive after harddrive I decided to host my domainname dopefish.se on a friends computer. Lucky for me this friend works at port80 i get 100Mbit/s for free just to store my pictures i want to show friends and family. :-)

About me and this blog then. I decided that I need a new blog now that I have started a new job. This job requires me to write in english all day, speak english in meetings and to be polite and articulate. Since I really havent been polishing on my english for a while I might need to get it up to date by writing more than the specs i do every day. As you might imagine, im a programmer for a large company.
And the name of the blog? Well it came to me after a pointer from a friend that stated, "dude, thats som nerdy behavior when I instead of laughing said "LOL". :'(

No comments: